The season to be jolly is finally nearing again. This is the time of the year when singing Christmas songs and carols will become “socially acceptable” again without you feeling paiseh.
Christmas might be nearing now, but you know what is already here? Christmas promotions on your credit cards! Yup, start the merriment early with these credit card Christmas deals for 2017:
HSBC Christmas Promotions
Got an HSBC credit card? What is it still doing in your wallet? Take it out and get shopping!
Christmas Fuddlewuddle Promotion
Feel like cuddling something on a cold Christmas evening? How about this year you cuddle a Jellycat Fuddlewuddle Medium Collectible? Spend at least S$1,200 on your HSBC credit card in a maximum of 6 charge slips during these spend periods and collect your:
- Fuddlewuddle Dino for a spending period between 16 and 30 November 2017
- For spends between 1 and 15 December 2017, get the Fuddlewuddle Donkey
- Fuddlewuddle Lamb for spends between 15 and 30 December 2017
Christmas Festive Promotion
Here’s the good news – Christmas is also the “year-end-holidays” time of the year, so your local as well as your overseas spends until 31 December 2017 will fetch you these presents:
- Spend S$6,000 and get:
- Christmas vouchers worth S$150 that you can redeem at Robinsons, Isetan, Dairy Farm Group or Harvey
- Norman (Use the keyword “Voucher” while redeeming) OR
- A 69cm Delsey Initiale Trolley worth S$539 (Use the keyword “Gift” while redeeming).
- Hurry and start spending because only the first 2,000 cardmembers (for each promotion) will receive them.
- Spend S$12,000 and get a 2-day-1-night stay at Resorts World Sentosa that is worth up to S$830. This includes a stay for two persons in a deluxe room at Hard Rock Hotel, Festive Hotel or Hotel Michael with a buffet breakfast. Be quicker in spending; only the first 300 cardmembers will get this deal!
More information here.
UOB Christmas Promotion
How about a joint Christmas-New Year treat this year with your UOB credit card? Is your New Year resolution to get fitter starting bright and early next year? How about a little extra motivation with a Limited Edition Triston Eaton Fitbit? So, your Christmas spends this year until 31 December 2017 can help fulfil your New Year resolution. Even if it’s not your resolution, it looks good, Limited Edition good, so that’s still a yay, right?
- Spend S$3,800 in up to 8 charge slips and get a Fitbit Charge 2 worth S$368.
- Spend S$7,800 in up to 12 charge slips and get a Fitbit Ionic worth S$618.
- Local and overseas eligible retail transactions with charge slips.
Even after the spend period is over, you have until 9 January 2018 to go collect your gift from Plaza Singapura, Mojito Redemption. Don’t forget to take your UOB credit card and NRIC/Passport with you. Hurry! This promotion is valid only until stocks last.
Extra: Triston Eaton is a renowned street artist from Los Angeles who has worked with some of the biggies including Versace, Nike, Hublot and Reebok. Barack Obama has also been one of this clients!
More information here.
OCBC Christmas Promotion
Gifting someone for Christmas can be a joyous occasion, but getting the same goodies at a discounted rate will surely bring you tears of joy this year with your OCBC credit card:
- Fairmont Singapore & Swissôtel The Stamford, Café Noël – Enjoy 35% discount on purchase of 5 or more festive goodies, 25% on 3 goodies and 15% on 2 goodies until 20 December 2017.
- Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel, Marriott Café – Let your Christmas holidays spill into the next year with 35% discount on high tea buffet until 31 January 2018. This promotion is applicable for 50 redemptions every day.
- Craftholic – Enjoy a discount of 15% on non-discounted items (in-store) when you spend at least S$60 until 31 December 2017.
- Hamleys – This Christmas, your children and you get a treat; your children can pick from branded and other selected toys and you get to pay 20% less. This offer is valid on non-discounted toys up to 31 December 2017.
- Zalora – Shop your favourite Christmas outfits from Zalora and enjoy 20% discount when you spend at least S$120. The first 2,000 shoppers who spend S$150 or more will enjoy an additional discount of 5%.
Lots more Christmas offers here.
Maybank Christmas Promotion
This Christmas, Maybank is prepared to dazzle you with a spread of offers across categories with promising discounts on Maybank credit cards.
- Maybank Family & Friends Card Christmas Promotion – Enjoy 10% cash rebate (instead of 8%) on “Christmas Essentials” until 31 December 2017. The rebate is valid for selected fast food delivery, taxi rides and gifting essentials at Toys ‘R’ Us and Watsons.
- Maybank Platinum Visa Card – Earn 3% cash rebate (instead of 0.3%) until 31 December 2017 on all transactions in foreign currencies.
- Maybank Horizon Visa/Visa Signature Card – Earn 1.5% cash rebate on foreign currency transactions over and above earning 2 miles per S$1 spent. There is no minimum spend requirement or cap on how much you can earn. Enjoy this offer until 31 December 2017.
- BATAMFAST – Enjoy a discount of 20% on your return ticket. You can purchase your ticket onsite and quote “Maybank Promotion” to redeem it. This promotion is valid until 31 December 2017.
- Equarius Hotel – Spend S$18,000 and get a 1-night-2-day stay at Equarius Hotel. The first 100 cardmembers who meet the spend criterion until 31 December 2017 can redeem this offer by using the keyword, “XMAS3”.
- Grand Paragon Hotel in Johor Bahru – RM230 nett per night (single rate) and RM260 nett per night (double rate), both include breakfast. Also enjoy a discount of 10% at Kishen-Tei Japanese Restaurant and Café Para Para. This promotion is valid until 31 December 2017. Terms and conditions are applicable.
So, what are you waiting for? Your credit cards are waiting to be taken out to spread the joy around this Christmas. Your family and friends are waiting to get their Christmas socks full and stores waiting until their stocks are empty!
Planning your Christmas ‘vacay’ with the family this year? Time is running short so you might want to travel nearby. Here are 5 places to take your kids for the Christmas holidays.